Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Cerberus Cerberus is offline

Default Grayed out or disable?

Thank you for your quick response. A stupid question from a new VBA user;
when you say "If condition Then", would I put something like

If Range("B2").Value = "N/A" Then

Or am I way off? Sorry for asking such basic stuff, I'll get it soon I hope.

"RB Smissaert" wrote:

If condition Then
Checkbox1.Enabled = False
End If

RBS

"Cerberus" wrote in message
Is there a way to gray out or disable OptionButtons or CheckBoxes in a
user
form if a condition is met, either on the spreadsheet (preferred if
possible,
since I have conditions set up there already) or prior user form
selections?
If so, how would you go about setting that up? Thanks for any help on
this
in advance.