Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Strider[_4_] Strider[_4_] is offline

Default How do I add additional cities to this drop down?

Thanks for the input link was somewhat helpful have saved it for future
reference. however; I found this little diddy and believe that by fixing this
it might allow me to adjust the field lookup up. suggestions, this program
has been a nightmare.
=IF(STEPONE!N6<"",CONCATENATE(STEPONE!N6,"
(",VLOOKUP(STEPONE!N6,ZoneTbl,6),")"),"")
--
DStrider
ITIL Certified

"Dave Peterson" wrote:

Maybe you can use a dynamic range that grows and contracts with the data:

Debra Dalgleish explains dynamic range names he
http://contextures.com/xlNames01.html#Dynamic

Strider wrote:

I have a drop down and can not find a sub script that allows me to add
additional entries into it. what would I be looking for? I thought I had
opened all macros including the form that the drop down is in. A swift kick
here might help! using Excel 2000. working a program that I didnt write just
trying to update it and get it released. finally got around the link issue
and have a good copy to work from.
--
DStrider
ITIL Certified