Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Nico Nico is offline

Default If tab exists "Yes", else "No"

That works perfectly, you're a genius. Thank you!!

"Bob Phillips" wrote:

PUt the names in A1:An, and in B1 and copy down

=IF(ISERROR(INDIRECT("'"&A1&"'!A1")),"No","Yes")

--
HTH

Bob

"Nico" wrote in message
Sorry, perhaps I wasn't clear enough.

I need some sort of index to indicate which sheets are present.

For example, the workbook tabs would look like this:
[Index] [Program A] [Program C]

The [Index] tab would have a table indicating which sheets were present:

Program A Yes
Program B No
Program C Yes

Any ideas?

Thanks!

"ryguy7272" wrote:

Try something like this:
For Each sh In ActiveWorkbook.Worksheets
If (sh.Name) < "Password" Then
'do something here
End if
Next

Hope that helps ya,
Ryan---

--
RyGuy

"Nico" wrote:

I have a number of tabs in a spreadsheet, I want a simple Yes/No index
that
indicates whether or not a tab is present as some tabs will be present
for
some managers, but not for others.

How do I do that?

Thanks!