Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Glory2God Glory2God is offline

Default Interactive Find and Copy

I would like to create a macro that will ask the user for a string, find the
first occurrence in a range and then ask the user if the find is correct. If
the find is correct I want to copy the cell to the left of the find back into
the cell from which the find was initiated. If the find is incorrect I would
like to search for the next occurrence of the string and then ask again. If
the sting is not found I would like the cursor to return to the orignial cell
from which the find was initiated.