bcholin

That doesn't fill the need. This only highlights the cell that I choose. I
need a formula that will recognize that a row contains specific text and
based on that text, will highlight the ENTIRE ROW with a color. I will have
4 or 5 different text strings that I need it to recognize.

"CLR" wrote:

Highlight the cells you wish to be colored, then do Format
ConditionalFormatting.........and follow the menus........
Post back if you need more help.

Vaya con Dios,
Chuck, CABGx3

"bcholin" wrote in message
Is there any formula or condition I can use that will look within a range

and
highlight the entire row when specific text is contained in the row?