reb24

Default Too many different cell formats

I have a huge model created in Excel and have to make many more enhancements
and additions to it. When I try to re-format a section with any type of
format option, I get the error: "Too many different cell formats" and Excel
won't allow any changes. Does Excel really have a limit as to the number of
formats it can have in a workbook? I've even tried clearing ALL formats on
each and every tab and then trying to re-format and get the same error.
Does anyone know why this is happening and how I can fix it?