Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
elliott elliott is offline

Default Excel VBA AdvancedFilter Question

I'm trying to use the AdvancedFilter option to filter some data. For
selecting some search criteria and then filtering it's working fine. Here's
my code for that:

Sheets("PreFilter").Columns("A:B").AdvancedFilter Action:= _
xlFilterCopy, CriteriaRange:=Sheets("Criteria").Range("A2:A3"),
CopyToRange _
:=Columns("A:B"), Unique:=True

I'd like to search with some exceptions. Ie: I'd like to search for 'pot'
without 'potato' coming up. In the Auto-filter, I can do that by saying 'pot'
and excluding 'ato.' What is the equivalent for the Advanced Filter?