Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Alex St-Pierre Alex St-Pierre is offline

Default Pivot table refresh problem

Hi!
I use a macro to modify a pivot table. This line return an errror.
ActiveSheet.PivotTables("PivotTable1").PivotFields ("Name").CurrentPage = "ABC"

The field "ABC" is include in the "Name" column but in the pivot table, I
cannot select it. If I go to the field parameter and click to show item
without data, "ABC" and a lot of other Names I have already deleted will
appear. The "ABC" column is not an empty column. Does anyone know how to
completly refresh a pivot field (using macro of not)?
Thanks a lot!
Alex
--
Alex St-Pierre