Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Oshtruck user Oshtruck user is offline

Default how do i use a macro

I am looking for a macro that will run through a selected range of cells that
will stop at each cell and wait for a keyboard button to be pressed, and
depending on the button pressed will do different types of formatting. Can
anyone help. I don't want this to work with a Dialog box or anything, I want
it to work with keyboard buttons. For example the first cell in the range it
waits for me to press a button. I press the b button and it bolds it. The
second cell in the range it waits for me to press a button. I press the i
button and it puts the cell in italics. And so on..