Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
[email protected] wagee@btinternet.com is offline

Default Using built in "mail recipient" with custom command bar

On Jul 21, 2:18*pm, "Ron de Bruin" wrote:
Start here Waynehttp://www.rondebruin.nl/sendmail.htm

Post back if you need more help

--

Regards Ron de Bruinhttp://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm

wrote in ...
In the spirit of keeping things simple I am quite happy to use the
built-in command "mail recipient" for users to contact me for support
or bugs or whatever.

The problem is when I build my command bar and add this command I
can't figure out how to pass a "To" person (me) and/or a subject line
to Outlook when it starts up. Is this a problem because I am using a
built in or just my lack of experience.

Tried help and object browser but did not get very far that way....

Any suggestions are appreciated. Apologies if this has been addressed
in the past but I could not find anything that answered my question.

Wayne- Hide quoted text -

Thanks very much that does give me a method to use. Just for my own
piece of mind any idea why I cannot assign a recipeint to the built in
command (main recipeint)?

Appreciate it.

Wayne