Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
FSt1 FSt1 is offline

Default De selecting a range after a copy and paste is performed

hi
not sure exactly what you mean by "de select". do you mean remove from the
clipboard?
CutCopyMode = False

repost to clairfy.
Regards
FSt1

"ML0940" wrote:

Hi
In the below code, I am copying a range from Sheet 1 and with the
PasteValues method, I am pasting that range to a cell on Sheet 2.
The problem I am having is that I can not "de select" the selected (copied)
range on Sheet 1. I have tried doing an ESC using SendKeys but that doesn't
seem to want to work.

Any ideas?
Is there a select = False or some code that I am missing?

Thanks!
ML

'Copy Bills
Sheets(1).Activate
Sh1bw.Offset(0, 2).Copy 'Copy Column C bills

Sheets(2).Activate
Sh2bw.Offset(0, 1).Select
Selection.PasteSpecial Paste:=xlPasteValues, Operation:=xlNone 'Paste bills
one column over from Sh2bw