Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Dave Peterson Dave Peterson is offline

Default Help Excel 2003 code failing in 2007

I'm not sure how you changed the caption, but did you include the vblf character
(same as chr(10)) in your count of characters?

Bob C wrote:

It would appear that the 33 character limitation on button text in xl2007
caused the error to happen. I have since changed the button text to 29
characters in my original code, which now runs as it did in xl2003.
Also noticed that the Length:=29 had to be one greater than actual
characters & spaces etc. of text, other wise the .ColorIndex =13 would fail.
Does Excel add an end of line character, perhaps?

--
Thank you

Aussie Bob C
It cost''s little to carry knowledge with you.

--

Dave Peterson