Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Bob C Bob C is offline

Default Help Excel 2003 code failing in 2007

It would appear that the 33 character limitation on button text in xl2007
caused the error to happen. I have since changed the button text to 29
characters in my original code, which now runs as it did in xl2003.
Also noticed that the Length:=29 had to be one greater than actual
characters & spaces etc. of text, other wise the .ColorIndex =13 would fail.
Does Excel add an end of line character, perhaps?

--
Thank you

Aussie Bob C
It cost''s little to carry knowledge with you.