Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
JLGWhiz JLGWhiz is offline

Default Listbox

Yes, I gave you as much as you gave me. You didn't say where it was located.
But by now, I thought you would know that you must specify the parent object
such as a sheet or a UserForm.

"ranswrt" wrote:

I tried what you suggested and got

Run-time error '424':
object required

I tried

Sheets("Home").OLEObjects("ListBox1").ListIndex = -1
'Home' is the sheet that contains 'ListBox1'

I got this error

Run-time error '438':
Object doesn't support this property or method.

I put the listbox in using the control toolbox. Any Ideas as to what I am
doing wrong?

"JLGWhiz" wrote:

If it is from the Control Toolbox and is single select:

Listbox1.ListIndex = -1

"ranswrt" wrote:

I have a listbox on a worksheet. When I leave the worksheet and go to
another worksheet or go to a userform from the worksheet and return back, how
do I make it so that none of the items in the listbox are selected?
Thanks