Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
joel joel is offline

Default Refreshing a listbox

See earlier posting the answer is

Sheets("Home").OLEObjects("ListBox1").ListFillRang e = _
Mid(Names("wrkshtrng").Value, 2)

Using Range("rng").address doesn't include the sheet name. The only way of
getting the sheet name is using names, but names include an equal sign at the
beginning. the MID removes the equal sign.

"ranswrt" wrote:

I have been stumped with a listbox added to a worksheet using the control
toolbox. I have been having problems refreshing the listbox when the data
range is changed. I have been using the following code to refresh it:

Sheets("name").OLEObjects("Listbox1").ListFillRang e = Range("rng").address

I have been getting a blank listbox. I can manually enter the range in the
property window for the listfillrange, but when the range is changed the
listbox isn't updated. Is there a better way to update the listbox?
Thanks