Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Dieter Hoffmann Dieter Hoffmann is offline

Default Open a new Browser Window, when using the "hyperlink" funktion

Hello,

ich have the following problem:

when i create a website with excel (save as html) then I want to use the funktion "hyperlink" in one cell and if I klick on the
created Link on the website I want to start a new browser window with the underlaying link. In html there must be "_blank"
somewhere in the html tag that creates the Link but where or how can I insert that in the funktion "hyperlink" in excel.

Please note:
I want to use the funktion "hyperlink" in the cell, not create a hyperlink by using "Insert--hyperlink".

Does someone have the answer or know where to searche for it.

Thanks for help
Dieter Hoffmann