Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Don Guillett Don Guillett is offline

Default Import all sheets, without knowing their names

Glad to help

--
Don Guillett
Microsoft MVP Excel

"CLR" wrote in message
Many thanks to all who responded.......many good suggestions
there,......in
the end, Don's suggestion struck my fancy so I went with it and all is
well
now.........

Thanks Don, and thanks to Mike, Merle, and Jim as well......you guys are
all
fantastic.

Vaya con Dios,
Chuck, CABGx3

"CLR" wrote in message
Hi All........
If someone would be so kind........I am in need of code to open a second
Excel file, and import all of the several sheets therein into the first
book. I do not know exactly how many sheets there are, nor their
names.....but there are about 6-10 sheets in the second book. Upon
importing them, I would like to assign each my own unique name, like
XXX1, XXX2, etc.

I know how to go and get sheets whose names I know, I just don't know how
to get all of them when I don't know how many there are, nor their
names.

TIA for any assistance,
Vaya con Dios,
Chuck, CABGx3