Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
ranswrt ranswrt is offline

Default ListFillRange

"wrkshtrng" is on a different sheet than the sheet with the listbox in, does
that make a difference?

"Rick Rothstein (MVP - VB)" wrote:

After I named a range "wrkshtrng", this line...

Sheets("Home").OLEObjects("ListBox1").ListFillRang e =
Range("wrkshtrng").Address

worked fine for me.

Rick

"ranswrt" wrote in message
I have the following code in a procdu

Sheets("Home").OLEObjects("ListBox1").ListFillRang e =
Range("wrkshtrng").Address

The listbox window is blank. I have been using:

Sheets("Home").OLEObjects("ListBox1").ListFillRang e = "wrkshtrng"

But I have been having problems. I don't know if that is the cause of the
problems or not. Why is the first code not working?
Thanks