Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Mike H Mike H is offline

Default Application.DisplayAlerts problem

Hi,

I can't comment on the runtime error but i'm not surprised hovering over the
line shows displayalerts as TRUE it always does. Displayalerts being set to
false won't supress runtime errors.

Mike

"Barb Reinhardt" wrote:

I'm using Office 2003. I have this code

Application.DisplayAlerts = False
oWS.Copy after:=oWS
Application.DisplayAlerts = True

When I step through the first line, and hover over
Application.DisplayAlerts, it still shows as TRUE. And when the copy
occurs, I get a run time error. The sheet you are copying has more than 255
characters, blah blah blah. I know it does. That's why I do other things
later to capture all of the data. Why am I having DisplayAlerts problems
here?

Thanks,
Barb Reinhardt