Tushar Mehta

In article ,
says...
Hello,
I have a 3D graph in access (but it's imported from excel).
The Y Axis (the horizontal bottom axis) represents years. I each and every
year to appear on the screen under the axis. So I asked the computer to show
the values of the Y axis. Usually everything is OK, and the computer shows
all the values, but sometimes (when I have many points in that Axis) the
computer writes down only every second value. Is there a way I can force the
computer to always show all the values?
thank you

In the chart, double-click the y-axis. From the 'Scale' tab, set the
'Number of series between tick-mark labels' to 1.

Tushar Mehta
www.tushar-mehta.com
Custom MS Office productivity solutions