Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Shazi Shazi is offline

Default Load Pictures in UserForm from Worksheet

On Jul 18, 12:16*pm, Dave Peterson wrote:
Change the code in the two button click events to:

Private Sub CommandButton1_Click()
* * 'Prev button
* * WhichImage = WhichImage - 1
* * If WhichImage < 1 Then
* * * * WhichImage = 5
* * End If
* * Call DoTheWork(WhichPicNumber:=WhichImage)
End Sub
Private Sub CommandButton2_Click()
* * 'Next button
* * WhichImage = WhichImage + 1
* * If WhichImage 5 Then
* * * * WhichImage = 1
* * End If
* * Call DoTheWork(WhichPicNumber:=WhichImage)
End Sub

Shazi wrote:

Hi,

I have 5 pictures in worksheet1. *I want to see one by one in the
UserForm by clicking Next and Previous Button. how to make this
procedure. pls help me out.

Thanks and regards.

Shahzad

--

Dave Peterson

Dear Mr. Dave,

Good Evening,

As per your instructions I did every thing, and now I am able to see 5
photos in UserForm, this is what I want exactly.
Thank you very much for your continious support and help.

God Bless you.

Thanks and best regards.

Syed Shahzad
Madinah