Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
KWhamill KWhamill is offline

Default Code is skipping stepps

Actually that was precisely the right thing to do. I explain it fully in a
prior post.
Thank you,
Karl

"Otto Moehrbach" wrote:

Going by what code you chose to put in your post, if Crnc is, in fact,
nothing, then you would have gotten an error in the "Set Crnc =" line. If
Crnc is something, which it is because you didn't get the error, then your
IF statement will ALWAYS skip the call to "Curr". ALWAYS. But, then again,
the GoTo statement that you have immediately before the call to "Curr"
guarantees that the code will never get to the call to "Curr". I don't know
the logic of your code, but maybe you need an "Else" before the call to
"Curr". HTH Otto
"KWhamill" wrote in message
Apparently I have told the Code to skip this step I just don't know what
did wrong:

With Worksheets("Entries").Rows("1:7")
Set Crnc = .Find(what:="Currency", LookIn:=xlValues)
If Crnc Is Nothing Then
GoTo Vlbl <--------It goes straight here
Curr <------This is the Sub it's skipping
End If