Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming,microsoft.public.excel
Dave Dave is offline

Default Quickly Tab Selection

Just an idea,
Use as index sheet, as suggested, but use hyperlinks instead of code.
Dave.

"kounoike" wrote:

One way
Insert worksheet, move this sheet to the most left position and name it as
you like, for example index.
open this worksheet module and paste codes below in this sheet's module.
every time you get back to this worksheet, you could see list of sheet's
name.
if you select the name of sheet you want to move, you would move to selected
sheet.

Private Sub Worksheet_Activate()
Dim i As Long, j As Long
Dim sh

Application.ScreenUpdating = False
Cells(1, 1).Select
i = 1
j = 1
Cells.ClearContents
For Each sh In Sheets
Cells(i, j) = sh.Name
i = i + 1
If i 10 Then
Columns(j).AutoFit
i = 1
j = j + 1
End If
Next

On Error Resume Next
Sheets(Target.Value).Select
End Sub

keiji

"Mickky" wrote in message
I am using Excel 2003 and i wondered if there was a way to quickly select
the tab i needed within a workbook where there are over 40 tabs.
I appreciate i can right click on the scroll arrows but this opens up a
box whereby i can view only a small seelction of the tabs...i then have to
select more sheets and then scroll to slect the one i require.
Is there a way that the entire list is viewable and therefore quicker?

Thanks in advance
Mick