Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
joel joel is offline

Default Run time Error

Now go to your worksheet menu

Insert - Name - Define

Then click on "wrkshtrng"

Next check if there is any data in the address defined by "wrkshtrng"

"ranswrt" wrote:

I change it to :
Sheets("Home").OLEObjects("ListBox1").ListFillRang e =
Range("wrkshtrng").Address
The listbox is blank now.
"Joel" wrote:

Why do you have two double quotes at the end of the line

AGAIN if "wrkshtrng" is a defined name then it should be

"Sheets("Home").OLEObjects("ListBox1").ListFillRan ge = _
Range("wrkshtrng").address

"ranswrt" wrote:

I have a procedure the deletes a sheet and updates a listbox on a worksheet.
I get the following error when this part of the code is ran
"Sheets("Home").OLEObjects("ListBox1").ListFillRan ge = "wrkshtrng""

The error I get is this:

run-time error '-2147352567 (80020009)':
Could not set the listcursor property. Not enough storage is available to
complete this operation.

What could possibly be causing this?
Thankx