Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
salgud salgud is offline

Default confused and confounded!

On Thu, 17 Jul 2008 12:56:23 -0600, salgud wrote:

On Thu, 17 Jul 2008 14:16:41 -0400, Jim Rech wrote:

Bet she changed the spelling.

If the code is referring to itself use ThisWorkbook instead of the name.

Thanks for your reply.
She says she didn't change anything, and I can't figure out why she would.
This spreadsheet is going to save her a lot of headaches and she says she's
anxious to get it and use it. Who knows?
I had thought about trying "Thisworkbook", so I'll try that next.

I changed it to "Thisworkbook" and now it's working. Go figure.