Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tom D Tom D is offline

Default Unzip specific files with .Namespace?

I have a bunch of .zip folders that I created by manually using the
built in Windows XP 'Compress (zipped) Folder' option under the 'Send
To' item on the pop-up menu associated with the folder to be compressed.
Each zipped folder contains a lot of files, but I'm only interested in
a handful from each, thus I'm wasting a lot of time waiting for the
entire folder to unzip. Is there a way to specify that I only want to
unzip certain files, such as *.txt files?

I use the .Namespace property (oApp.Namespace(DefPath).CopyHere
oApp.Namespace(Fname).items), but I can't find any documentation for it.

I don't have any other zip utilities to use, nor can I put them on my
machine.

Thanks,
Tom D