Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
CLR CLR is offline

Default Import all sheets, without knowing their names

Hi All........
If someone would be so kind........I am in need of code to open a second
Excel file, and import all of the several sheets therein into the first
book. I do not know exactly how many sheets there are, nor their
names.....but there are about 6-10 sheets in the second book. Upon
importing them, I would like to assign each my own unique name, like XXX1,
XXX2, etc.

I know how to go and get sheets whose names I know, I just don't know how to
get all of them when I don't know how many there are, nor their names.

TIA for any assistance,
Vaya con Dios,
Chuck, CABGx3