Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
ytayta555 ytayta555 is offline

Default Macro Need

On 17 Iul, 06:10, Dave D-C wrote:
This works for 4 and 4.

Ow , my God , Dave , you're incredible !
YOU ARE INCREDIBLE , and nothing more or less !
I gived up to hope that this year I 'll resolve this problem , but ,
sometimes , I feel like that I live in an irreal world ;
After a hard work , to get the solution in so easy way , that's
what can feel somebody !

can't wait around to test 15 and 30. :)

I changed Const kOnes = 4, kZeros = 4 with
Const kOnes = 15, kZeros = 30 , and it work PERFECT .

Only one thing I'd like to know , and this thing only if it is
possible ,
how must look the code, after the last row ,,row 65536,, is
filled (I use
Excel 2003 ) , to to continue the combination in the next sheet ,
(supposing
I have 100 sheets in workbook ) ?

What can I say more ? You're incredible and it's enough