Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Rick Rothstein \(MVP - VB\)[_2328_] Rick Rothstein \(MVP - VB\)[_2328_] is offline

Default Filldown Formula

If there are no empty cells between the first and last cells in the column
to the left, then select the cell with your formula in it and double-click
the small black square in the bottom right corner of the selection border.

Rick

"KWhamill" wrote in message
I'm looking for a foolproof technique to Filldown a formula when I don't
know
in advance how many rows i might have to fill. However, the column
Immediately to the left will be populated when the formula is applied. Any
suggestions would be great.
Thanks,