Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Norman Jones[_2_] Norman Jones[_2_] is offline

Default listbox

Hi Ranswrt,

The ListFillRange property requires a string
representing an address.

If wrkshtrg is a range variable, try something
like:

Sheets("Home").Shapes("ListBox1").ListFillRange = _
wrkshtrng.Address

If is a named range, try:

Sheets("Home").Shapes("ListBox1").ListFillRange = _
Range(wrkshtrng).Address

---
Regards,
Norman

"ranswrt" wrote in message
I have a listbox that I added to a worksheet. I also have a procedure that
adds items to the range for the listbox. I need to update the
listfillrange
so that the new items are added to the listbox. I used the following
code:
Sheets("Home").Shapes("ListBox1").ListFillRange = "wrkshtrng"
This doesn't seem to be working. What am I doing wrong?
Thanks