Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
JLGWhiz JLGWhiz is offline

Default Annoying message - anyone know why it's occurring?

Just an added note. If the macro is entering break mode due to an error,
then you need to fix the code that causes the error to keep from getting the
"Can't execute" message. Also, if it is entering break mode because there is
a manual break point applied, then remove the manual break point.

"Mark Stephens" wrote:

Hi JLG,

That certainly highlights the problem and tells me what to do when it
happens (which I do know) what I need to find out is why it is happening and
how to stop it telling me it cannot operate in break mode (which is implicit
in that it has broken due to an erro for me to debug).

Anyone else?

Regards, Mark

"JLGWhiz" wrote in message
look at this site:

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/213672

"Mark Stephens" wrote:

Hi,

I am running the code to test it and it is breaking due to an error but
when
the debugger opens it puts up a dialogue box with the message:

'Can't execute the code in break mode'

Anyone any idea why this annoying message has started occuring when it
breaks (prior to this it just opened the debugger at the offending line
without the annoying dialogue box).

Any help appreciated, Mark