Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Help changing a macro - SImple change please help

But then you added it again, but loaded the cell with Coordinator, which
seems pointless to me.

What do you want do to D2 down?

--
__________________________________
HTH

Bob

"Jeremy" <jeremiah.a.reynolds @ gmail.com wrote in message
I can record macros like a pro, but editing the code is not for me. see
below code

Range("D1").Select
SkipBlanks _
:=False, Transpose:=False
Range("D1").Select
Application.CutCopyMode = False
With Selection.Validation
.Add Type:=xlValidateInputOnly, AlertStyle:=xlValidAlertStop,
Operator _
:=xlBetween
.IgnoreBlank = True
.InCellDropdown = True
.InputTitle = ""
.ErrorTitle = ""
.InputMessage = ""
.ErrorMessage = ""
.ShowInput = True
.ShowError = True
End With
Range("D1").Select
ActiveCell.FormulaR1C1 = "Coordinator"
Columns("G:G").Select
Selection.Delete Shift:=xlToLeft
Range("H26").Select
ActiveWindow.SmallScroll Down:=-21

This is the part where I selected a cell, nameley D1 and removed the data
validation. How can I change this to affect all of D:D?

Thanks