Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Peter T Peter T is offline

Default Deleted Custom Toolbar keeps returning.

Here are three possible reasons why your bar keeps returning

- The bar is re-created programmatically in the load event of some workbook
or addin.

- You had another Excel instance open when you deleted the bar in the first.
If the second instance is closed after the first, the toolbar folder will be
resaved and include your toolbar (which was not deleted in that instance)

- The toolbar is "Attached" to some workbook or addin. It will re-appear
when the file it is attached to re-opens

The solution to permanently remove the toolbar will of course depend on why
it returns.

Regards,
Peter T

"Paul Martin" wrote in message
I should also add that I'm looking for an Excel interface solution,
not a VBA solution (though I suppose a VBA solution is OK if it fixes
the problem permanently).

Paul