Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Joe Mac Joe Mac is offline

Default Holding a constant page while the macro runs in the background

Thank you - Exactly what I wanted in the performance
--

Joe Mac

"FSt1" wrote:

hi
add two lines of code.
at the beginning...
application.screenupdating = false
then at the end...
application.screenupdating = false
msgbox "updated"
end sub

regards
FSt1

"Joe Mac" wrote:

Hello all...

I've got a macro the performs multiple file open steps and copies range data
back and forth between pages on alternating workbooks... the macro works
fine... what I'm looking to do is to hold a constant page while the macro
steps operate in the background and when all steps are completed, then to pop
a message box indicating that the file has been updated... any help would be
appreciated
--

Joe Mac