Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Ken Hudson Ken Hudson is offline

Default Office 2007 Functionality

Thanks Rob!
That was it.
I didn't realize that I had to install the Shared Features also.
--
Ken Hudson

"Rob Bovey" wrote:

Hi Ken,

Rerun the installer, choose the custom installation option and make sure
VBA is selected to be installed under the Shared Features list.

--
Rob Bovey, Excel MVP
Application Professionals

* Take your Excel development skills to the next level.
* Professional Excel Development
http://www.appspro.com/Books/Books.htm

"Ken Hudson" wrote in message
Through my company I was able to purchase Microsoft Office Enterprise 2007
that contains Word, Excel, Access, P Point, Outlook, ect. 2007.
The CD cover says it is a "Home Use Program."
I loaded Excel only. When I open 2007, it appears that it can not load
macros, record macros, etc. When I select the Developer option on the menu
bar, VB, Macros and Record Macro are all greyed out.
Does this mean that this is a "watered down" version that just doesn't
have
all the functionality that Office Professional has?
--
Ken Hudson