Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tim Williams Tim Williams is offline

Default ADO Read from Access is very slow...

Any code you'd like to share ?

Tim

"Deke" wrote in message
I hope someone can help this problem is driving me nuts...

I am trying to do multiple read's against an Access database, based on the
contents of an array, I am using the code from Ron de Bruin's website, and
it's working fine. The only problem I have is it is very very very slow
doing the read's.

I think I saw a post on the forum a couple of weeks ago about something to
do with opening and closing connection to the database, but I can't find
it
again.

I hope someone can help, or I think I'm going to go mad.... :(

--
Cheers...