Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
hardeep via OfficeKB.com hardeep via OfficeKB.com is offline

Default Automatically bordering in 1500 sheets

Its Work Great

Thanks For your Quickly Reply

thanks for solving my problem

Thank again

hardeep kanwar

Ranjit kurian wrote:
Hi Hardeep,

I have changed my code, try it and let me know, if anything else required

Sub Boarding()
Dim sh
For sh = 1 To Sheets.Count
Sheets(sh).Select
Range("A1").Select
Range("A65536").End(xlUp).Select
Range(Selection, Selection.End(xlUp)).Select
Range(Selection, Selection.End(xlToRight)).Select

'board
Selection.Borders(xlDiagonalDown).LineStyle = xlNone
Selection.Borders(xlDiagonalUp).LineStyle = xlNone
With Selection.Borders(xlInsideVertical)
.LineStyle = xlContinuous
.Weight = xlThin
.ColorIndex = xlAutomatic
End With
With Selection.Borders(xlInsideHorizontal)
.LineStyle = xlContinuous
.Weight = xlThin
.ColorIndex = xlAutomatic
End With