Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Mike H Mike H is offline

Default Textbox Decimile Problem

Maybe

Private Sub txtUnitPrice_KeyPress(ByVal KeyAscii As MSForms.ReturnInteger)
Select Case KeyAscii
Case 8, 9, 27, 45, 46, 48 To 57
Case Else
Beep
KeyAscii = 0
End Select
End Sub

Mike

"Shazi" wrote:

Hi,

I have a UserForm with many textboxes. the below Procedure is for the
Unit Price Textbox. I put two restrictions on it,

1. to restrict blank entry
2. to restrict alphabatical entry

both are working fine, but when I try to enter the value like 23.05
or 135.15 its not accepted. I mean the value in decimile its not
accepting.

Private Sub TxtUnitPrice_Exit(ByVal Cancel As MSForms.ReturnBoolean)
' to restrict blank entry
If txtUnitPrice.Text = "" Then
MsgBox "Sorry, please enter the Unit Price to proceed..."
Cancel = True

Private Sub txtUnitPrice_KeyPress(ByVal KeyAscii As
MSForms.ReturnInteger)
' to restrict entry for Numbers only
If KeyAscii < Asc("0") Or KeyAscii Asc("9") Then
Interaction.Beep
KeyAscii = 0

if anyone knows how to fix this problem. pls send me the solution, I
will be highly appreciated......

Thanks and regards.

Syed Shahzad Zafar
Madinah