Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Winston Winston is offline

Default Automatic insertion of page breaks

I have an extensive construction completion list, that can be sorted by
room#, subcontractor, floor, author, date, etc. In each room there may be
multiple items that need to be fixed, each item is a separate record. When I
sort the list by room # I want to be able to automatically (or with as little
labor as possible) have page breaks inserted after each room, so that when I
print out the spreadsheet I can have a sheet for each room. Help please.