Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Skinman Skinman is offline

Default hide/unhide tabs

I have probably misconstrued what you require after reading it a second time
if so, sorry

"brentm" wrote in message
Excel/VB Gurus,

I have a spreadheet with multiple tabs. On the main tab ("Master
Invoice"),
column Q has a formula that enters a "Y" or an "N" based on a date field
in
cell C10. I want to hide all the tabs that correspond to the "Y" in
column Q
on "Master Invoice". Cell C10 is formatted to match the tab names (these
tab
names are the end date of specific periods - ie July 9, July 16, etc.).
So,
if C10 is July 16, I only want to see 2 tabs - "Master Invoice" and "July
16". If C10 is July 30, I only want to see "Master Invoice" and July 30"
tabs. Is this possible?

Thanks in advance.