Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Gord Dibben Gord Dibben is offline

Default How To Disable The File, Print... And The Print Button Functions

Andy

Assuming your custom print button runs a macro that prints only what you have
specified in that macro.............

Call that macro in a beforeprint event and it won't matter which button users
hit to print.

Call theprintmacro
End Sub

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Fri, 11 Jul 2008 14:06:01 -0700 (PDT), Andy
wrote:

Hi Jim

It was a figure of speech being 3. I meant can you please explain
step by step how to disable the print menu function and button. Could
you do this for me as I have a spreadsheet with a custom print
button? I don't want the users to use the normal print function.

Regards,
Andy