Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
[email protected] johan.georget@gmail.com is offline

Default Creation of a table of n values

Thx. It is not exactly what I am looking for but I can use it as a
good basis. (I actually don't need to create new columns for each
value, everything should be listed in one column)

On 11 juil, 13:48, "Gary Keramidas" <GKeramidasATmsn.com wrote:
i forgot to ask what you wanted to do if a number had a zero in it.

--

Gary

wrote in message

Hi all,

I have a small but anyway very interesting problem with Excel.
I am actually starting from a table with some values inside. For
example:
4
2
5

I am looking for a formula which would give me a new table like this:
4
4
4
4
2
2
5
5
5
5
5

I tried quite a few things, especially with the offset function, but
couldn't set it. Your help would be greatly appreciated!
Of course, I can't do it manually as my numbers look like 127,221 and
not 4 or 5.

Thank you,
Johan