Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Gary Keramidas Gary Keramidas is offline

Default Creation of a table of n values

i forgot to ask what you wanted to do if a number had a zero in it.

--

Gary

wrote in message
Hi all,

I have a small but anyway very interesting problem with Excel.
I am actually starting from a table with some values inside. For
example:
4
2
5

I am looking for a formula which would give me a new table like this:
4
4
4
4
2
2
5
5
5
5
5

I tried quite a few things, especially with the offset function, but
couldn't set it. Your help would be greatly appreciated!
Of course, I can't do it manually as my numbers look like 127,221 and
not 4 or 5.

Thank you,
Johan