Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
CAM CAM is offline

Default consolidating workbooks into one workbook

Thanks Ron I appreciated your help.

"Ron de Bruin" wrote in message
Start here
http://www.rondebruin.nl/copy3.htm

Try the add-in

--

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm

"CAM" wrote in message
Hello,

I have 30 workbooks containing one worksheet all of the worksheet has the
same name "sheet1". What I want to do is to somehow get all the
infomation from the worksheets from all of the workbooks into a new
workbook into one worksheet sheet1". All of the workbooks are in the
same folder called "c:\Test" and all of them have headers from rows1 to
5. What I want is to pick the information starting from row 6 and on.
Rows will vary. How do I do this? I am using Excel 2003. Thank you in
advance.

Cheers