Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Dana DeLouis Dana DeLouis is offline

Default I NEED macro for Combinations , Permutations or Arrangements ??

(..I know that is a very enormous numbers of combinations )

Yes. I believe there are this many unique permutations of your data:

=COMBIN(15+30,15)

344,867,425,584

(Are you sure you want to list them all?)
--
HTH :)
Dana DeLouis

"ytayta555" wrote in message ...

WAW ; here is like in a dream world

It works , but how can I adjust for my needs ?
I need to have in every variant 15 cells with 1 , ant the others in
one row to be 0 ; and ...
and to have 30 of o and 15 of 1 in every row (combination ) !
For my needs I must have 45 in total .
And , not to stop to 1024 , the macro to do the combin untill the
combinations are to ends
(..I know that is a very enormous numbers of combinations )

Thanks so much for the way you gived me ! ...