Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
StumpedAgain StumpedAgain is offline

Default I have a created a variable with a loop, how do I find average

Just use what Tom posted. You don't have to use it in a message box. If you
define averagescore as integer you can then just say:

averagescore = application.average(score)

You can even skipp the assigning part and say

Range("A1").Value = Application.Average(score)

--
-SA

" wrote:

Thanks for your reply. That was helpful but I am looking for a way to
have a variable such as averagescore hold the value so I can use it in
other places and not just pop up in a message box.