Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Russ Jones Russ Jones is offline

Default Perplexing string manipulation problem

Perhaps you're right, but I'm really trying to deal with elapsed time as a
number of days, hours, minutes, and seconds rather than as a calendar
date/time. Although I've already received a most elegant solution, I remain
perplexed as to why my code only fails when the length of the string equals
eight, and I plan to experiment with your suggestion if for no other reason
than as a learning exercise, so I do truly appreciate your input. Thanks!

"Skinman" wrote:

It looks to me that you are using Dim wrong, They should be Dim Days as
Date, not integer the same for the others.