Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
[email protected] roniaelm@hotmail.com is offline

Default Enable users to edit charts on a protected worksheet

On Jul 8, 9:48*pm, wrote:
Hi,

I have a worksheet where I need to protect from users editing the
content. However, I would like the user to format the excel charts
within the workheet, i.e. they can copy the charts, change the sizes
and also re-format.

I have used this VB code to protect my worksheets in the past. Is
there a way of amending this code to also enable the users to edit
charts?

Sheet1.Protect Password:="password", DrawingObjects:=True, _
* * * * contents:=True, Scenarios:=True, _
* * * * userinterfaceonly:=True
*Sheet1.EnableAutoFilter = True
*Sheet1.EnableOutlining = True

Thanks for your help!!

Can anyone please help me with my question???