Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
ytayta555 ytayta555 is offline

Default Some changes in a Macro ..

It's fantastic ! Work perfect ! It's a dream to be here !

I only change the line of code .Range("BF" & myCell.Row) = YTA1.Name
with .Range("BF" & myCell.Row) = ActiveWorkbook.Name , because this
macro will run between 231 wbooks , with different names .

I'd like to know and some another things :

1). I have 231 wbooks , named from
YTA1.xls to YTA231.xls ,in a folder named WAVE , in D:\ ;
because I don't know to loop through the wbooks of folder , I have 231
macros
which call each other ;it's be very easy to get the line of code which
call
in this folder the wbooks named from YTA1 +1 to YTA231 , to open
each of
them , do what is in the macro above , then close save changes =
false ;
I know that it must be used another ,, For each wbook in ... ,, but
I'm not a programmer ..

2). Only it is possible , I'd want to work instead of :
With DestWks
NextRow = .Cells(.Rows.Count, "BD").End(xlUp).Row + 1
myCell.EntireRow.Copy
.Cells(NextRow, "A").PasteSpecial _
Paste:=xlPasteValues
End With
with Cut , (instead of Copy with Cut ) but in this rows are
functions , and the references of functions
(what I,d want to see ) because is different the range of copy or cut
and paste ,
became #REF! #REF! , in the most of cases ;only and only it is
possible , I'd
like to try Cut metode in my macro .

Words are to small to thank you , mr. Joel