Frank Kabel

Hi
have you tried rebuilding your file. Maybe the file got corrupt?

--
Regards
Frank Kabel

just4scouts wrote:
I am running office 2000 under win98 and am running into a problem
with a workbook.I have created a macro that when I first install and
run it, it works fine. If I close the workbook and reopen it, I get
illegal opertion (page fault error) and excel now needs to shut down.
I have updated my office and my windows and still run into the
problem. I have tried it on a different computer running office XP
under XP and it seems to run fine. Any ideas????